El Salvador Marriage and Family Counseling Center - Riverside Assembly of God
May 20th - 27th, 2023 | $1,509 | Construction Deadline: January 20, 2023
TRIP IS FULL
Riverside Assembly of God is partnering with Builders International and King’s Castle Ministries to help complete construction of the Marriage and Family Counseling Center. Kids in El Salvador are turning to gangs, drugs and sex trafficking as a result of broken families. The Marriage and Family Counseling Center will provide a place to host families and teach biblical values to help them break this destructive cycle.
The Riverside team, will be led by Pastor John Paul Mansour. The team will get to spend a week at King’s Castle, working alongside others who share your passion to see this center completed!
There are only 15 spots for this trip. You are encouraged to sign up soon to part of this incredible experience!
Trip Cost: $1,509 per person. This includes round trip airfare from Newark, NJ.
- Trip cost includes round-trip airfare from Newark, 7 nights lodging, all in-country meals and transportation, travel insurance, fun day excursion, and a t-shirt and hat.
- Any required pre-travel COVID testing will be paid for the by the team member.
- Any checked bags fees due will be paid for by the team member.
Proposed Schedule: (Always subject to change)
- Day 1: Early morning departure to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Day 2-6: Work days.
- Day 7: Excursion Day! A drive to see active volcanos, ziplining, or spend the day at Atami beach!
- Day 8: Depart for home.
- Deposit of $200 is due by January 20, 2023
- Second payment of $700 is due by February 15, 2023
- Final payment of $609 is due by April 1, 2023
Castillo del Rey, Lago Coatepeque
San Salvador, El Salvador