It is our honor to partner with you in all God is doing around the world. The team at Builders International is made up of missionaries with over 200 years of construction experience on the field.
Our Project Life Services are specifically tailored to serve you in completing your project in an efficient, timely manner, and we’ll have fun together along the way.
Do you serve in a sensitive country but have a construction project? You can still list your project to help make connections and your personal information will be kept secure!
Steps to Project Life certification
Step 1: Initial Planning Meeting – Share your vision with us and we see how we can work together at the level you need
Step 2: Proposal – We submit to you a proposal with details on how we could help and what the cost will be
Step 3: Acceptance – You review the proposal, ask questions, we adjust as needed
Step 4: We get to work! – Once you accept the proposal
Project Life resources
- Download our Free Construction Guide – a step by step guide to assist you in navigating a construction project.
post your project
- Post your project on this powerful AGWM approved site, and get the word out about what God is doing where you are to U.S. churches and potential donors.
- This project listing service is ready for you now at http://projects.buildersintl.org. It’s the first place we direct teams, churches and districts looking for projects; and a great place to advertise for teams and fundraising.
- It’s free to AGWM missionaries. Click the orange button below to get started. You will need to use your agmd.org email address.
- Need help posting your project? Check out these Project Listing Tutorial Videos.
We offer additional services to help you walk through the construction process. These services are only available on a limited number of projects. To get started with yours, simply call our office at 417-582-0003 and schedule an Initial Planning Meeting.
Regional Project Managers
Your construction advocates here to help you.
- Latin America Region – John Sims – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Other Regions – David Huneycutt – email@example.com
- Warehouse Storage – climate protected personal goods storage pods. Store your belongings affordably while you are abroad or at home. $25/mo – 8x8x4 – Located in Ozark, MO. Call us at 417-582-0003 for more questions and space availability.