It is our honor to partner with you in building the Kingdom of God around the world. The team at Builders International stands ready to serve you.
Regional Project Managers
Your construction advocates
- Latin America Region – John Sims – email@example.com
- All Other Regions – David Huneycutt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Initial Planning Meeting – Share your vision and look for a path forward
Step 2: Proposal – We submit to you a proposal of how we could help and what cost will be
Step 3: Acceptance – You review, ask questions, clarify, adjust as needed
Step 4: We get to work! – According to the proposed services
Project Life Services
- Download our Construction Guide – a step by step guide to assist you in navigating a construction project.
- Post your AGWM approved project on our site to advertise for teams and fundraising. It’s free to AGWM missionaries. Go to projects.buildersintl.org/front/register to get started. You will need to use your agmd.org email address.
- Below is a video tutorial. You can use the links below to jump to the section you need.
0:10 Site overview and Registration
4:00 How to Post a Project. We go over what goes in the fields
12:30 Team Info
17:07 Media tab. Videos, Files, Links, and Calendars
19:09 Project managers and the project posting process
We offer additional services to help you walk through the construction process on a limited number of projects. To get started, simply call our office at 417-582-0003 and schedule an Initial Planning Meeting.
- Warehouse Storage – climate protected personal goods storage pods. $25/mo – 8x8x4 – Located in Ozark, MO. Call us at 417-582-0003 for more questions and space availability.