On September, 1st. 2019, Hurricane Dorian lashed communities in Grand Bahama and Abaco with twelve hours of sustained, 185 MPH winds and a 23-foot storm surge that delivered a deluge of water more than five miles inland. The magnitude of loss has simply opened the door for God to work incredible miracles!
The team from Riverside Church will be staying at Camp Abaco, a facility used by church groups for decades and will have the opportunity to work alongside the local church to rebuild hope. This is your opportunity to be a part of something so much bigger as Builders International, Convoy of Hope, Riverside Church and YOU; Build the Bahamas!
Trip Cost: $1, 741
- Trip cost includes round-trip airfare from Newark Liberty International Airport, all in-country meals, lodging, and transportation, ocean excursion, travel insurance, t-shirt, and hat.
- Any pre-trip COVID-19 testing that is required for the trip.
- The required Bahamas Travel Health Visa.
- Fees for checked bags are not included.
- A $200 deposit is due by January 31, 2022 to hold your spot on the team.
- The remaining balance of $1,541 is due by April 1, 2022.