Join Builders International Rep, Manny Martinez, and the team as they embark on an exciting opportunity to build a church along the Amazon River! The team will be hosted by missionary, Mark Lemos.
You will board a river boat in Manaus, Brazil and travel along the Amazon to a place where you will build a church that will hold 150 people. Mark’s vision is to build 100 churches along the Amazon River, where communities are not reached without some hard effort.
Register today as there are only 22 spots available for the unique opportunity! Depending on the availability of seats, you will have the option to fly out of Houston or San Antonio, Texas.
Registration deadline is February, 20th 2018
Trip Cost: $2,350
A $200 (non-refundable) deposit will reserve your place on this trip.
Trip cost includes airfare, in country meals, lodging and transportation as well as travel insurance and visa.
- Additional costs include extra or overweight baggage, souveniers, or special food/drinks while in country.
- If the team is below 20 people the cost will vary.
- February 20th – $500 deposit due
- March 31st – $950 due
- April 30th – Final balance due
- June 2: Depart Texas for a late night arrival in Manaus, Brazil
- June 3: Enjoy Manaus and attend a lively Brazilian church service
- June 4-7: Travel the Amazon and build a church
- June 8: Return to Manaus, enjoy an authentic Brazilian steak dinner. Late night departure for home.
- June 9: Morning arrival home