Hope for Uruguay 100 is an initiative to build 100 churches in 10 years throughout Uruguay, which is known as one of the most unevangelized nations in the Americas. This project is an unprecedented opportunity with the national church, a passionate missionary, and Builders to double the number of churches. Cities with newly-planted churches and existing congregations, whose buildings are inadequate, will be blessed with a place of worship. In this collaboration, the local church purchases the property and completes the finish-work in the building, while churches and mission teams from the U.S. come alongside them to help provide the church facility.
Join the team from the New York District as they partner with missionary, Steve McCarthy to help complete construction on 100 churches in the country of Uruguay. These permanent buildings will bring hope to communities that currently do not have a place to worship.
A $200 (non-refundable) deposit is due at registration and will hold your place on this trip.
Mission Trip Cost: $2,131*
- Trip cost includes round trip airfare from JFK, all in-country lodging, meals, and transportation, fun day, travel insurance, t-shirt, and hat.
- *Team members are responsible for paying any checked baggage fees at the airport.
- *This price is estimated, based on the price of airfare at the time of purchase.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is due by April 1st, 2020
- Second payment of $1,000 is due by May 15h, 2020
- Final payment of $931 is due by August 1st, 2020
- Day 1: Evening departure for Montevideo, Uruguay
- Day 2: Arrive in Uruguay, travel to the job site
- Day 3-7: Work days, possible church service or ministry opportunity!
- Day 8: Sight-seeing and shopping! Evening dinner of Uruguayan barbeque!
- Day 9: Evening departure for home, arrive the next morning.