As Ukrainians flee their war-torn country, women and children find themselves vulnerable and separated from the safety of their homes, without their husbands. The Katowice Refugee Center will provide a safe place for Ukrainians to find hope.
This three-story 11,300 sq ft building, previously used as an office building, will be remodeled in three phases, each floor being a phase. As one phase is completed, it will be used and then work will begin on the next phase. The renovation will consist of 12 small kitchens, 21 showers, and 33 toilets. Basic furnishings for the facilities will also be provided.
Join Builders International missionary Jimmy Sellars as he leads the team to Build HOPE in Katowice, Poland.
Team size is limited to 9. All skill levels are welcome. Specific skills needed are carpentry, flooring, plumbing and painting.
Trip Cost: $1,110*
- Trip cost includes all in-country meals, lodging, and transportation, travel insurance, t-shirt, and hat.
- *Airfare is not included in the trip cost. Please contact Betsy Martin at email@example.com or 417-582-0003 to coordinate airfare. Payment for airfare is due at the time of booking the ticket.
- Fees for checked bags are not included.
- Any pre-travel Covid testing. Poland currently does not require a Covid test for entry.
- Deposit of $200 is due with registration.
- Final payment of $910 due September 1.
- Payment for your plane ticket is due at the time of booking the ticket.