Join the team from Fairton Christian Center as they travel to Honduras to partner with missionaries Mike and Jess Brown! The team will be helping with the construction of the Honduras Transformation Project.
Bible School students come by horse, canoe, and on foot to study, but when they arrive they have no place to eat, sleep, or learn. The Honduras Transformation Project will provide a place where students will be trained to take the Gospel to their indigenous communities. Eventually there will be a bible school with dorms, a cafeteria, and other buildings to help train up future pastors in Honduras!
Builders International Missionary, Steve Levick will be leading the team as they travel to build hope in Honduras!
Go and be a part of it!
Mission Trip Cost – $1,790
- Cost includes round-trip airfare from Newark, all lodging, meals, and transportation in Honduras, fun day of sight-seeing, travel insurance, and Builders hat and t-shirt.
- *Team members are responsible for paying any baggage fees at the airport
- *This price is approximate, based on the price of airfare at the time of booking tickets
- Deposit of $200 is due January 15th, 2020 (Non-Refundable)
- Second payment of $795 is due by March 1st, 2020
- Final payment of $795 is due April 10th, 2020
- Day 1: Depart Newark to arrive in Tegucilgapa that afternoon
- Day 2-6: Work days, church services, and ministry opportunites
- Day 7: Fun day of sight-seeing and shopping
- Day 8: Depart for home