Join Builders International missionary, Terry Bell, to build a church in the community of Mira Flores de Tambor.
The team will have the opportunity to work along side members of the local church to build a permanent church structure of steel and block. The team will also have the opportunity to see sights in Panama City, including the Panama Canal.
Registration deadline is December 15, 2021. A $200 deposit is due at the time of registration.
Trip Cost: $1,081
- Trip cost includes all lodging, meals, and transportation in Panama, tour of the Panama Canal, COVID-19 Rapid Test for return home, travel insurance, t-shirt, and hat.
- Airfare is an additional cost and the flights will be coordinated and purchased by Builders International. Payment for the flight is due at the time of booking the ticket.
- $200 deposit and registration are due by December 15, 2021.
- Second payment of $881 is due by January 1, 2022.
- Contact Betsy at 417-582-0003, or firstname.lastname@example.org, for to make flight arrangements. Payment will be due to Builders International at the time of booking the ticket.
COVID-19 Travel Protocols for Panama: As of November 15, 2021, Panama requires travelers to have the Covid-19 vaccine in order to travel into the country without a 72 hour quarantine period upon arrival. Due to the nature of how mission trips work, there is no time for team members to quarantine, so team members will need to have the vaccination card to be part of the trip. (Travel protocols to Panama are always subject to change.)