The atheistic country of Uruguay has legalized prostitution, abortion, marijuana, and same-sex marriage!
But it is not all bad news…Hope for Uruguay 100 will bring hope to communities across this secular nation by providing permanent buildings for established, growing congregations.
Join Ryan Moore and John Sims on this Legacy Trip, as we learn of what God is doing in Uruguay and how we can be involved.
We have the privilege of working with Missionaries Steve and Jill McCarthy, as we prepare to launch the Hope for Uruguay 100 project. The goal of this initiative is to plant and build 100 churches in 10 years throughout Uruguay, in support of the church planting goal of the national church in Uruguay.
Arriving in Montevideo, we will be hosted by missionary, Steve McCarthy as we learn about the work.
- Trip cost includes all in-country food, lodging, and transportation, trip insurance, excursions, and round trip airfare from Miami to Montevideo
- *Team members will need to provide their own transportation to and from Miami
Schedule (subject to change):
- April 13: Depart Miami PM
- April 14: Arrive Early PM
- April 15: Hosted tour with Steve McCarthy
- April 16: Hosted tour with Steve McCarthy
- April 17: Depart
- April 18: Arrive in Miami
- Uruguay: Hilton Garden Inn Montevideo