The atheistic country of Uruguay has legalized prostitution, abortion, marijuana, and same-sex marriage! But it is not all bad news…Hope for Uruguay 100 will bring hope to communities across this secular nation by providing permanent buildings for established, growing congregations. Join Jeremy Godwin and John Sims on this Legacy Trip, as we learn of what God is doing in Uruguay and how we can be involved. We have the privilege of working with Missionaries Steve and Jill McCarthy, as we prepare to launch the Hope for Uruguay 100 project. The goal of this initiative is to plant and build 100 churches in 10 years throughout Uruguay, in support of the church planting goal of the national church in Uruguay. Arriving in Montevideo, we will be hosted by missionary, Steve McCarthy, as we learn about the work.
Trip Cost: $856*
- Trip cost includes all in-country food, lodging, and transportation, trip insurance, and excursions.
- *Trip cost does NOT include airfare.
- Betsy Martin will coordinate airfare with you after team registration.
Contact Betsy Martin at 417-582-0003 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Schedule (subject to change):
- April 13: Depart Miami PM
- April 14: Arrive Early PM
- April 15: Hosted tour with Steve McCarthy
- April 16: Hosted tour with Steve McCarthy
- April 17: Depart
- April 18: Arrive in Miami
- Uruguay: Hilton Garden Inn Montevideo