Join Gayland Hendrickson, Michael Kramer, and Ryan Moore on a prayer and vision casting journey into the country of Nepal. Arriving in Kathmandu, you will be spending some time with the leadership of the Nepal Theological College and hearing their story. It is a story that is most exciting! Nepal is among the fastest growing Christian populations in the world!
The deadline to sign up for this exciting opportunity is November 1st, 2017. After November 1st, the trip cost increases to $1,850.
Will you become one of the three types of people who are needed to advance the outreach to Nepal?
- We need Prayer Warriors – Believe for the advancement of the Gospel in Nepal
- We need Givers – Funding for the project
- We need Goers – Serving on a Construction Team
The Nepal project is the construction of a Women’s Dorm. This building will open the way for 100 more students to be accepted to prepare for ministry. The women will have their own space thus allowing more male students in existing facilities.
Included in the project is retail space, offices, and a student activities center.
- Day 1: Depart Chicago (ORD)
- Day 2: Travel Day
- Day 3: Arrive in Kathmandu, stay at Crowne Plaza
- Day 4: Attend services, preaching opportunities (church on Saturday)
- Day 5: Visit Nepal Theological College
- Day 6: City tour, scenic flight over Mount Everest.
- Day 7: Depart for Doha, Qatar
- Day 8: Enjoy Doha, the 8th Wonder of the World!
- Day 9: Depart Doha for home