Join Ryan Moore and David Godwin on a vision casting journey into the country of Nepal. Arriving in Kathmandu, you will be spending some time with the leadership of the Nepal Theological College and hearing their story. As well, we will have the special opportunity to attend graduation at the Nepal Theological College.
It is an exciting story! Nepal is among the fastest growing Christian populations in the world.
The Nepal project is the construction of a Women’s Dorm. This building will open the way for 100 more students to be accepted to prepare for ministry. The women will have their own space thus allowing more male students in existing facilities.
Included in the project is retail space, offices, and a student activities center.
- April 24: Depart for Kathmandu
- April 26: Arrive in Kathmandu, stay at Crowne Plaza
- April 27: Attend services and graduation or sightseeing (church on Saturday)
- April 28: Visit Nepal Theological College
- April 29: Sightseeing and meetings in Kathmandu
- April 30: Depart for Doha, Qatar
- May 1: Enjoy Doha, the 8th Wonder of the World! (Desert Safari and nice dinner)
- May 2: Depart Doha for home
Thank you for your generous consideration of an entry level gift of $5,000 per team member.