Join Builders International Missionaries, Dan and Veronica Sparling, as they travel to Honduras to work with Missionary, Brad Foltz to build a church as part of the Honduras 100 Plus project!
More than 100 churches have been built since 2005 throughout Honduras. 100 Plus continues to focus on providing church facilities in Honduras! These facilities enable the church to thrive in their community with outreaches to help children and the elderly, by providing food pantries, after-school child care, and feeding programs.
Trip Cost: $2,165* per person
- Trip cost includes round-trip airfare out of Minneapolis/St. Paul, 9 nights lodging, all in-country meals and transportation, travel insurance, fun day excursion, and hat. (Team members are responsible for paying any baggage fees at airport)
- *This price is APPROXIMATE, based on the price of airfare at the time of booking the tickets.
- Day 1: Early morning departure to San Pedro Sula
- Day 2-9: Work days, ministry opportunities, leisure and sight seeing day
- Day 10: Depart San Pedro Sula to arrive back home that evening
- Deposit of $300 is due by September 15th, 2018 ($200 is non-refundable)
- Second payment of $900 is due by October 30th, 2018
- Final payment of $965 is due by December 1st, 2018
*CANCELLATION POLICY: December 1st, 2018 is the last day to cancel without penalty. After this date there will be no refund made of any funds that have been donated. The funds will go towards the project that the team is going on.*