Join a team that will be building a church in Honduras! Builders International and The Warrior’s Journey are partnering with Builders Missionary, Brad Foltz to build a church as part of the Honduras 100 Plus project! The team will be led by Bryan Hood, retired Army Veteran, who has led several trips for Builders.
More than 100 churches have been built since 2005 throughout Honduras. 100 Plus continues to focus on providing church facilities in Honduras! These facilities enable the church to thrive in their community with outreaches to help children and the elderly, by providing food pantries, after-school child care, and feeding programs.
This team will be working in the the Honduran state of Agua Fria Lempira and the community of San Sebastian. The team will have the opportunity to work right along side Hondurans who will be part of the church once it is complete.
There are only 7 spots for this trip. You are encouraged to sign up soon to part of this incredible experience!
Trip Cost: $900* per person. This is ground costs ONLY.
- Trip cost includes 6 nights lodging, all in-country meals and transportation, travel insurance, fun day excursion, $20 in Honduran currency, and a t-shirt and hat.
- Airfare will be an additional cost. Contact Betsy at Builders International to coordinate your plane ticket. Payment for the ticket will be due at the time of booking.
- Any pre-travel COVID testing will be paid for the by the team member.
- Any checked bags fees due will be paid for by the team member.
Proposed Schedule: (Always subject to change)
- Day 1: Early morning departure to San Pedro Sula. Drive to the job site.
- Day 2-5: Work days.
- Day 6: Sight seeing and excursion day.
- Day 7: Depart for home.
- Deposit of $200 is due by March 31, 2022.
- Second payment of $700 is due by June 15, 2022
- The payment for the plane ticket is due at the time of booking.