Take a nighttime boat ride across the Sea of Galilee . . .stand in the shadow of Mount Carmel . . . explore the city of Jerusalem. This is the journey of your lifetime—and it starts right now!
Laci and I, as well as Jeremy and Faith Godwin, are excited to invite you to join us on this trip of a lifetime to the Holy Land! You will see the ancient construction sites of the Holy Land come to life right before your eyes! As well, our team will be hosted by Teach Amy Flattery, the Center for Holy Lands Studies Director.
An ancient brotherhood of builders goes back to 1446 B.C. when Bezalel and Oholiab were specifically chosen as designers and builders to build something that had never been built before, The Tabernacle. Each day we will visit the Holy Land sites you have always dreamed of visiting, as well as a special “Builders Highlight.” We’ll step into the days of old and see first-hand some of the handiwork of these early builders! See you in Israel!
Registration and Details: https://www.holylandsstudies.org/buildersinternational
Trip Dates: March 7th-17th, 2021
- Western Wall Tunnel
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel
- Garden Tomb – Communion
- Ancient Rome – Colosseum
Tour Cost: $3,075*
- Tour includes 9 overnights, double occupancy, breakfast, and dinner daily in hotels, deluxe motor coach for all tours and transfers, English speaking guide, tips to driver, guide and hotel staff. Not included: Lunches, single room, bottled water or beverages, travel cancellation insurance.
- Tour cost does NOT include airfare.
- Deposit Due: $400, October 4, 2020
- Final Payment Due: December 4, 2020
- Day 1 – Depart from the US
- Day2 – Arrive in Israel. Overnight in Netanya (north of Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean coastline).
- Day 3 – Caesarea (Builders Highlight), Mount Carmel, Meggido, and Nazareth Overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 4 – Dan Nature Reserve (Builders Highlight), Caesara Phillippi, and Har Bental, Nof Ginnosar (ancient boat), and a nighttime boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 5 – Jordan River baptisms, Mt. of Beatitudes, Chorizim (Builders Highlight), St. Peter’s Fish Lunch, Capernaum, and Magdala. Overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 6 – Beit Shean (Builders Highlight) and Israel Museum. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 7 – Bethlehem, Herodian (Builders Highlight), and free time. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 8 – Masada (Builders Highlight), Qumran, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea (with an option to swim), and Wadi Qilt (Jericho Road overlook). Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 9 – City of David (Builders Highlight), Pool of Siloam, Drainage Tunnel to Southern Steps, Davidson Center (Southern Wall Excavations), Mount of Olives, Dominus Flevit, and Garden of Gethsemane. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 10 – Temple Mount, Western Wall Tunnels (Builders Highlight), Jaffa Gate, Tower of David Overlook, Cardo, Gennath Gate, Whol Museum, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and communion at first century rolling stone tomb. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 11 – Depart from Israel. Arrive back in the US.