Builders International is partnering with King’s Castle Ministries to help complete construction of the Marriage and Family Counseling Center. Kids in El Salvador are turning to gangs, drugs and sex trafficking as a result of broken families. The Marriage and Family Counseling Center will provide a place to host families and teach biblical values to help them break this destructive cycle.
Builders is leading a construction team to help finish the center that will help transform El Salvador one family at a time. Builders missionaries, Brad and Shelly Foltz, will be leading this trip and you are not going to want to miss out! You will have a chance spend a week at King’s Castle, working alongside others who share your passion to see this center completed!
There are only 16 spots for this trip. You are encouraged to sign up soon to part of this incredible experience!
Trip Cost: $1,690* per person. This includes round trip airfare from Springfield, MO.
- Trip cost includes round-trip airfare from Springfield (SGF), 7 nights lodging, all in-country meals and transportation, travel insurance, fun day excursion, the required Covid-19 test to return home, and a t-shirt and hat.
- Any pre-travel COVID testing will be paid for the by the team member.
- Any checked bags fees due will be paid for by the team member.
If you are not from the Springfield area, but still want to be part of the team, contact Betsy at Builders International to coordinate travel from your home airport. Trip price is $1,065 plus airfare.
Proposed Schedule: (Always subject to change)
- Day 1: Early morning departure to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Day 2-6: Work days.
- Day 7: Excursion Day! A drive to see Santa Ana, Izalco, and San Salvador volcanoes!
- Day 8: Depart for home.
- Deposit of $200 is due by July 1, 2022.
- Second payment of $700 is due by August 15, 2022
- Final payment of $790 is due by September 15, 2022.