Join the team from Tower Hill Church in Manchester, New Hampshire as they travel to Chetumal, Mexico January 6-14, 2020 to build at the Bible school there. Great things are happening on the Yucatan Peninsula, and this Bible school project will enable more leaders to be trained who are called to do good and serve others.
All work and ministry will be done under the direction of Builders International Missionary, David Smith and Pastor Garry Hamilton from Tower Hill Church. John Potter will be leading the team members from State College.
Go and be a part of it!
- Team members flying out of Manchester Airport (MHT), trip cost is $1,485
- Team members flying out of State College (SEC)or Dulles (IAD), trip cost is $1,530
Trip costs are based on the price of airfare at the time of booking tickets. This includes round-trip airfare, 8 nights lodging, all in-country meals and transportation, travel insurance, t-shirt and hat. (Team members are responsible for paying any baggage fees at the airport.)
Contact Betsy at 417-582-0003 for more details or any questions.
- Deposit of $200 is due by August 15th, 2019 (non-refundable)
- Second payment of $700 is due by October 1st, 2019
- Final payment of $585 for team members flying out of Manchester is due by November 1st, 2019.
- Final payment of $630 for team members flying out of State College or Dulles is due by November 1st, 2019.
- January 6: Early morning departure to arrive in Cancun. Drive to Chetumal.
- January 7-12: Work days, church, ministry opportunities.
- January 13: Return to Cancun. Spend the rest of the day enjoying Cancun!
- January 14: Depart Cancun to arrive back home that evening.