Join the team from Manchester Assembly of God in Manchester, New Hampshire as they travel to Chetumal, Mexico January 8-16, 2018 to build at the Bible school there. Great things are happening on the Yucatan Peninsula, and this Bible school project will enable more leaders to be trained who are called to do good and serve others.
All work and ministry will be done under the direction of Builders International Missionary, David Smith and Pastor Garry Hamilton from Manchester Assembly of God. John Potter will be leading the team members from State College.
Go and be a part of it!
- Team members flying out of Manchester Airport (MHT), trip cost is $1,485
- Team members flying out of State College (SEC), trip cost is $1,690
- Team members flying out of Dulles (IAD), trip costs is $1,490
Trip costs are based on the price of airfare at the time of booking tickets. The costs include round-trip airfare, all lodging, meals and transportation in Mexico, leisure day in Cancun, hat, and trip insurance. Custom trip pricing will be done for team members flying from other airports. Contact Betsy at 47-582-0003 for details.
- A deposit of $300 is due by September 20, 2017. ($200 is non-refundable)
- Second payment of $600 is due by October 15, 2017.
- Final payment of $585 for team members flying out of Manchester is due by November 15, 2017.
- Final payment of $790 for team members flying out of State College is due by November 15, 2017.