Join the team from Manchester Assembly of God in Manchester, New Hampshire and State College Access Church in State College, PA as they travel to Chetumal, Mexico January 7-15, 2019 to build at the Bible School there. Great things are happening in the Yucatan Peninsula and this Bible School project will enable more leaders to be trained who are called to do good and serve others!
All work and ministry will be done under the direction of Builders International Missionary, David Smith and Pastor Garry Hamilton from Manchester Assembly of God. John Potter will be leading the team members from State College Access Church.
Go and be a part of it!
- Team members flying out of Manchester Airport, trip cost is $1,490
- Team members flying out of State College, trip cost is $1,540
Trip costs are based on the price of airfare at the time of booking tickets. The cost includes round-trip airfare from Manchester or State College, all lodging, all in-country meals and transportation, travel insurance, and Builders International hat.
*Team Members are responsible for paying any baggage fees at the airport.
- A deposit of $300 is due by August 1st, 2018 ($150 is non-refundable)
- Second payment of $600 is due by October, 1st 2018
- Final payment of $590 for Manchester team members is due by November 1st, 2018
- Final payment of $640 for State College team members is due by November 1st, 2018