You work hard, you serve your home church, you engage your family in missions and ministry, you lead others on mission trips…you are the engine the runs Builders International!
There is a growing community of Builders from across the US, team leaders, pastors, team members, financial partners…and you are the driving force behind it all! Teams are being mobilized, projects are being funded, lives are being changed…and projects are being finished!
We need your help in founding an official Builders community! How do we grow and finish more projects? What can Builders do to best empower you?
We have the Grand Vermilion Chalet reserved for this event, at the beautiful back country Pehrson’s Lodge Resort in Cook, MN on Lake Vermilion.
Space is limited to 30 people to this invitation only event.
What will this event be about?
- Networking – With your peers, who you may not even know exist!
- Challenges – Builders will share some of the challenges we are facing and ask what challenges you face.
- Solutions – We’ll share vision and develop solutions together.
- Total price will vary from $990-$1,455* pending event attendance.
- A $200 (nonrefundable) registration fee will hold your place at this event.
- We’ll confirm total cost after registration closes.
*This includes all ground transportation with pickup from the Duluth International airport, 4 nights lodging, all meals and excursions. (Some additional excursions may be available as an additional option on site.)
Contact Betsy at 417-582-0003 for more details or any questions!
- A $200 (nonrefundable) deposit is due by April 1st, 2020
- Final payment, pending total event attendance, is due by July 1st, 2020
- Aug 15: Arrive PM, Dinner at Lodge
- Aug 16: AM Fishing, PM Session
- Aug 17: AM Session, PM Pontoon Sunset Cruise
- Aug 18: AM Waterfall Hiking Excursion, PM Concluding Dinner
- Aug 19: AM Depart Lodge