On September, 1st. 2019, Hurricane Dorian lashed communities in Grand Bahama and Abaco with twelve hours of sustained, 185 MPH winds and a 23-foot storm surge that delivered a deluge of water more than five miles inland. The magnitude of loss has simply opened the door for God to work incredible miracles!
The team will be staying at Camp Abaco, a facility used by church groups for decades and will have the opportunity to work alongside the local church to rebuild hope. This is your opportunity to be a part of something so much bigger as Builders International, Convoy of Hope, Pathfinders and YOU; Build the Bahamas!
Trip Cost: $850*
- Trip cost includes all in-country meals, lodging, and transportation, ocean excursion, travel insurance, t-shirt, and hat.
- *This cost does not include airfare. Please contact Betsy Martin at email@example.com or 417-582-0003 to coordinate airfare.
- Any pre-trip COVID-19 testing that is required for the trip is an additional cost.
- The required Bahamas Travel Health Visa will be an additional cost.
- Fees for checked bags are not included.
- Some flights require an overnight stay in Miami. If the overnight is needed, that is an additional cost.
- A $200 deposit is due by December 30, 2021 to hold your spot on the team.
- The remaining balance of $650 is due by January 30, 2022.
- Payment for your plane ticket is due at the time of booking the ticket.