*This team is FULL! Please contact Betsy Martin at 417-582-0003 for other Amazon River team opportunities!*
Join Builders International Representative, Manny Martinez, and the team from the South Texas District as they embark on an exciting opportunity to build a church along the Amazon River! The team will be hosted by missionary, Mark Lemos.
The team will board a riverboat that will become your home while you travel along the Amazon River to the destination where you will spend the next few days building a church. There will be nightly services and ministry opportunities with the people from the community where you will be staying. You will also have ample opportunities to swim with dolphins, fish, go on a jungle walk, and relax as you spend the week living along the Amazon River and experiencing life in a local community!
Registration deadline is June 15th, 2019. A $200 non-refundable deposit will hold your place on this trip.
Trip Cost: $2,551
- Trip cost includes round-trip airfare, 1 night at a hotel in Manaus, 5 nights on the all-inclusive river boat, all in-country transportation and meals including a dinner at an authentic Brazilian steakhouse, trip insurance, hat, and t-shirt.
- Trip cost is an estimate based on the price of airfare at the time of booking the tickets.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is due at registration
- 2nd payment of $1200 due by July 5th
- Final payment of $1151 due by August 15th