Mobilizing a volunteer team abroad is a huge challenge! Our mission trips package services make it simple by covering all the details for you.
You will have the satisfaction of focusing on your team’s experience and knowing that you made a significant impact by building hope in a community that needs it most!
Team Packages – OUR Simple 5-step process
- Pick a project (sustainable, viable approved)
- Contact Us (for dates and pricing)
- Build your team (we can help)
- Go build hope (where it’s needed most)
- Repeat (keep building hope)
We’ll determine a team cost tailored to fit your team. All you have to do is let us know what you’re interested in and how much help you’d like, and then let Builders do the rest!
Ready to go? Your team coordinator, Betsy Martin is standing by ready to help!
Some of the Team Package Services Available
- Arrange flight itinerary and book tickets.
- Coordinate the in-country lodging, meals, transportation, and leisure day with the field host.
- Collect and process team member registration paperwork.
- Collect team member payments.
- Register the team with Assemblies of God World Missions and travel insurance.
- Send project funds to the field.
- Provide information to help prep the team for the project, country, and culture you’ll be visiting.
- And much more!
We build the team package… you build the TEAM!
Types of Teams
- Construction Teams: Serving on one of our exciting projects around the world.
- Family Teams: Letting you experience another culture and volunteer with your young children.
- Legacy Teams: Opportunities to visit our project, meet the people, and invest in the work.
Trips typically range from 7-10 days and cost varies by location, length, and time of year