Charity Challenge Golf Tournament 2023
TRUMP NATIONAL GOLF CLUB – Bedminster, NJ
Monday, August 28, 2023
Join business & ministry leaders from across the country for the best charity golf tournament of the year! This annual event helps fund Builders International Children’s Initiative which completes global projects serving sexually exploited and at-risk children who need your help.
Your $100 per person registration fee includes:
- A connection dinner on Sunday, Aug. 27th, 6:30 pm @ Maggiano’s Bridgewater
- Round of Golf, Cart, and Caddie on Aug. 28th. (Not including a $35 cash gratuity for your caddie.)
- Private locker for your change of clothes
- Amazing group breakfast on the terrace, lunch on the course, & main event dinner
- Access to the steam room, showers, and toiletries to freshen up before dinner
- Pro shop gift
Invite your friends to join your foursome! We can also pair you with other golfers.
For one of the most prestigious charity golf tournaments of the year, come ready to connect with leaders from across the country and make an entry-level gift or pledge of $1,000 or more, per player, at the Main Event Dinner. Your generosity will go towards funding projects that provide marginalized and sexually exploited children around the world a place they can find hope.
If you are interested in sponsoring a hole please call Jonathan Hukill at 417-522-5290.
This is a limited-space event. Reserve today!
We have a block of reserved rooms at the Bridgewater Marriott near the Trump National Golf Course. Please make your reservations today. The block rate expires Saturday, August 19, 2023. Mention Charity Challenge for our Builders rate of $145. Please use the link below to book your hotel reservation.
700 Commons Way
Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807
sunday, August 27
- 6:30 PM: Social dinner gathering at Maggiano’s / 600 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ
Monday, August 28
- 7:30 AM: Guard Gate opens
- 7:30 AM: Registration opens
- 8:00 AM: Group Breakfast (included)– at the Trump Bedminster clubhouse
- 9:00 AM: Warm up on the Driving Range
- 9:45 AM: In your cart / Rules explained
- 10:00 AM: Shotgun Start for this fun four-person scramble
Each foursome will have a caddie included. Recommended gratuity is $35 cash per person.
- 4:00 PM: Main Event Dinner @ Bedminster Grand Ballroom
Not golfing? We would love for you to join us at the Main Event Dinner at 4:00 PM in the Bedminster Grand Ballroom.
I can’t wait to see you at the iconic Trump National Golf Club! Thank you for coming ready to make a minimum entry-level donation of $1,000 per player to help support the Children’s Initiative.
If you have any questions contact our lead event host, Scott Warren, at 239.645.2808 or email@example.com.
Ryan Moore, CEO
Our golf outing attendees not only pay to register, they make contributions to the cause. We set up the event so the attendees play to win additional money for the cause funded by our generous sponsors (and for bragging rights!)
To sponsor a hole, please contact:
Jonathan Hukill – firstname.lastname@example.org