God’s Supply Chain is Not Broken!
Marginalized people all over the world struggle to survive.
Continued global instability and chaos threaten to push them over the edge as they search for any place to find hope.
Thanks to your generosity and the resourcefulness of our incredible missionary and national church partners, the gospel is moving forward despite global challenges!
God’s supply chain is not broken! Boundless hope is being delivered to suffering people in need all over the world.
Let me tell you a story about Pastor Dev* and his wife, Navi*:
Their church is making a huge impact, reaching the lost in Northern India.
They have an incredible women’s empowerment program, teaching ladies to sew and make handicrafts to support their families.
The church also has a fund to help women start their businesses, and once they earn an income, they pay the fund back.
Meera* attended their sewing classes and utilized this fund to open a tailor shop in her community.
Not only are the women learning to provide for their families, but they are learning about the love of Jesus!
*Names have been changed for security purposes.
With your help, this church outreach center is now under construction and will be the only church bringing hope to this community of 6 million people in Northern India, where Christians face severe persecution.
To the marginalized, we say …
“We hear your cry for help, and you are not alone. To the isolated, you belong. To the invisible, we see you. You deserve a safe place to find hope.”
Thanks to your generosity, work is moving forward on projects around the world. Take a look at all the projects completed in 2022!
- Five churches finished in Uruguay!
- Six churches finished in Panama!
- Seven churches finished in Honduras!
- Ukraine Refugee Center in Katowice, Poland – Now open and serving up to 60 refugees per night!
- Honduras Transformation Project – Dedicated and now training pastors who are taking the gospel to unreached indigenous communities.
- Home of Hope Orphanage Medical & Dental Clinic – Dedicated and now serving the children of the home with vital healthcare services.
Project Shovel-Ready ensures marginalized people around the world have a place to find hope.
Would you consider a year-end gift toward Project Shovel-Ready to help launch these new projects?
Your generosity will help launch the following new projects as we stand with our missionary and national church partners helping the marginalized and moving the gospel forward, despite global challenges.
- Kosovo – The Hope Center Reaching this Muslim city of 90,000 with a children’s outreach and feeding center for the poor.
- Sri Lanka – Navinna Church Standing with this congregation to help finish their sanctuary as they face a nationwide economic collapse and severe persecution by radical Buddhist monks
- Nicaragua – Casa de mi Gloria Church Partnering with this powerful church-planting congregation reaching the lost in the second poorest country in the western hemisphere to get them out of a tent!
- Spain – Missionary Respite House Providing a place for missionaries serving in difficult areas to find refreshment and restoration so they can continue successfully serving in the face of often desperate challenges.
- Albania – Durres Church In a nation where 99% of the population has never heard the gospel, this church reaches their community with an after-school program and feeding and medical programs.
- Honduras – The Lord of Armies Church Reaching 100 children per week, this growing congregation currently meets under a borrowed 4-post structure with a tin roof and needs help getting into their first permanent church facility.
Your year-end gift will launch these projects and build hope for the marginalized and suffering in communities around the world!
Will you help our missionary partners as we build places where marginalized people find hope?